Five of the eight teams are covered in this morning’s look at the AFC and NFC East divisions, so let’s dive right in and check out Tuesday’s East links….
- Jets safety Antonio Allen has switched agents and will now be represented by Joel Segal of Lagardere Unlimited, tweets Brian Costello of the New York Post. The 2012 seventh-round pick remains under contract through 2015.
- In a piece for the Washington Post, Mike Jones explores whether or not the Redskins ought to re-sign outside linebackers Rob Jackson and Darryl Tapp. In Jones’ view, it could make sense for the club to bring back Jackson, but re-signing Tapp won’t be a priority.
- The Eagles need to add depth at running back behind LeSean McCoy, writes ESPN.com’s Phil Sheridan. While Sheridan tosses out the names of a few free agent options, he expects the team to draft a running back rather than sign one.
- Offensive tackle will be a major area of focus for the Dolphins this offseason, and Omar Kelly of the South Florida Sun Sentinel suggests there are multiple ways the team could address the position.
- If he were running the Giants, Mike Tanier of Sports on Earth would extend Eli Manning‘s contract and roll the dice on bringing in potentially high-reward offensive playmakers.