Ryan Fitzpatrick‘s contract details with the Texans have been reported by Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun (via Twitter). Fitzpatrick’s deal is worth $7.2MM with $4MM guaranteed, and included $2.25MM in bonus money. Next year’s 3.25MM base salary is not guaranteed.
Here are some other contract details from around the NFL:
- Corey Wootton‘s deal with the Vikings carries $1MM in salary, with $500,000 in bonus money and an additional $500,000 in potential incentives, reports Wilson (via Twitter).
- Henry Melton will have the opportunity to make up to $5MM in the first year of his deal with the Cowboys, writes Todd Archer of ESPN.com. This includes $1.25MM in base salary and up to $2.25MM in potential bonus money. Melton will have the ability to earn an additional $1.5MM in incentives, based on playing time and how many times he can take down the quarterback.
- Calvin Pace re-signed with the Jets on a two-year deal worth $5MM earlier this week. The deal includes base salaries of $1.375MM in 2014 and $2.375MM in 2015, reports Manish Mehta (via Twitter).
- Kendrick Lewis‘ one year deal with the Texans will be worth $795,000 with $100,000 guaranteed (via Twitter).
- Antoine Cason‘s one-year deal with the Panthers is for the veteran minimum, reports Joe Person of the Charlotte Observer (via Twitter). The $730,000 deal includes a $65,000 signing bonus.
- New Giant offensive lineman John Jerry‘s one-year deal is worth $770,000 with $25,000 in guaranteed money, reports Adam Caplan of ESPN (via Twitter).