The one-year deal Michael Vick inked with the Jets is worth a guaranteed $4MM, including a $2MM signing bonus and $2MM guaranteed base salary, tweets Tom Pelissero of USA Today. The contract was originally reported as a $5MM pact, so perhaps there are incentives related to playing time or performance.
Here are several more contract details from around the NFL:
- Jason Campbell‘s one-year, $1.5MM contract with the Bengals features a $400K signing bonus, according to Jason Fitzgerald of OverTheCap.com. Mike Jenkins also received $1.5MM on a one-year contract from the Buccaneers, but Jenkins’ salary is fully guaranteed, as Fitzgerald details.
- Darian Stewart signed a one-year, $1.3MM contract with the Ravens, with a $300K signing bonus, tweets Pelissero.
- Pelissero and Fitzgerald have also provided details on a number of other contracts, including Devin Hester‘s three-year, $9MM contract with the Falcons (Twitter/OTC chart), Tiquan Underwood‘s two-year, $2.1MM contract with the Panthers (Twitter/OTC chart), and Charles Woodson‘s one-year, $3.5MM pact with the Raiders (Twitter/OTC chart).
- Bruce Miller’s three-year contract extension with the 49ers created $300K+ in 2014 cap savings for the club, a source tells Matt Maiocco of CSNBayArea.com. Maiocco also has the details on Miller’s contract, which is worth $6.831MM over the next four years.
- Lance Moore‘s two-year deal with the Steelers includes non-guaranteed base salaries of $855K (2014) and $1.5MM (2015), tweets Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun.
- John Jerry‘s contract with the Giants is a minimum salary benefit deal, according to OverTheCap.com.