Aaron Wilson of National Football Post has the goods on Andrew Hawkins‘ $13.1MM offer sheet with the Browns. The deal would give the wide receiver a $3MM signing bonus and a 2014 base salary of $1.8MM guaranteed for skill and injury. In 2015, he has a $2.3MM base that is guaranteed for injury only. He has non-guaranteed bases of $2.5MM in ’16 and $2.6MM in ’17. More from around the NFL..
- One team other than the Ravens to keep an eye on for cornerback Corey Graham is the Dolphins, tweets Adam Caplan of ESPN. There’s an opening now that Nolan Carroll is unsigned and Dimitri Patterson has been cut.
- The Dolphins will carry about $959K in dead money after the Jonathan Martin trade, tweets Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald.
- If DeMarcus Ware is still on the market after the initial wave of interest, the Packers could get involved, but that’s unlikely, tweets Rob Demovsky of ESPN. It sounds like the Broncos are the frontrunner for his services.
- The Bills‘ best offer to Jairus Byrd was a yearly average of about $7.5MM, tweets Tim Graham of the Buffalo News.
- The Colts had conversations with the Dolphins about Martin and the Vikings also showed interest, tweets Mike Garafolo of FOX Sports.
- Tracy Porter is visiting the Giants tonight, a source tells Ian Rapoport of NFL Network (on Twitter).