The original content produced this past week by the staff at PFR:
- A look at the free agent market for offensive tackles, with Branden Albert, Eugene Monroe, and Jared Veldheer leading the way on the left side, and Zach Strief and Austin Howard topping the list on the right.
- Alex Mack is far and away the best option among free agent centers; here’s a look at his stock and the rest of the pack.
- A detailed examination of contract bonuses and how they affect teams’ cap space.
- A list of the potential franchise tag candidates.
- The free agent outlook for quarterback Michael Vick, who could be a possible starting option for some QB-needy teams.