Here’s the original content produced by the PFR during the past week:
- Peter Sowards asked where DeSean Jackson would land, and about a quarter of readers correctly guessed Washington.
- Rory Parks parsed comments by the National Football Post’s Joel Corry on the franchise tag and its implications, and added his own insights.
- Luke Adams delved into the details regarding post-June 1 cuts, which apply to players like Miles Austin and LaMarr Woodley this offseason.
- We took a look at the remaining free agents on offense, headlined by players like Andre Brown and Nate Burleson (and technically Jimmy Graham).
- We also eyed the available defenders — Thomas DeCoud, Anthony Spencer, and Kevin Williams are all still waiting on deals.
- We want to know where you think Chris Johnson will end up following his release from the Titans; the Jets currently lead the pack with about a third of the responses. Thanks for voting!
- Parks also looked at the Browns and their notable absences from recent Pro Days.