Here’s the original content produced by PFR during this past week:
- Luke Adams took a look at the largest free agent contracts of 2014, separated into overall base value, per-year average and guaranteed money. Aqib Talib, Darrelle Revis and Branden Albert top each, respective list.
- Luke also began tracking the status of player’s fifth-year options. This post can be found anytime under the “PFR Features” menu on the right-hand side of the page. The deadline for a decision is May 3.
- Prior to Chris Johnson inking a contract with the Jets, Luke evaluated the running back’s free agent stock. Our writer correctly picked the Jets as the favorites to land the six-year veteran.
- We had a pair of polls this week, the first asking whether the Lions will trade up from number-ten. About 43% of you said that the team would not. The next poll asked what the Texans would ultimately do with the top pick, and about 43% said they’d draft a defender. Thanks for voting!
- Luke explained how you can follow your favorite team’s rumors on Facebook and Twitter, as well as Google+ and an RSS feed.