The original content produced by the PFR staff during the past week:
- We’ll be keeping a running list of the 10 players each team places on its practice squad. PS movement is constant throughout the season, so be sure to follow our tracker to stay on top of whom each team is keeping in reserve.
- In our latest PFR Glossary entries, Luke Adams explained the injured reserve/designation to return exemption (which was first implemented in 2012), and the concept of vested veteran salary guarantees
- I examined the largest 2014 cap hits among defensive position groups.
- Luke asked which team will win the 2015 Super Bowl — while a plurality thought an unlisted team would win the title, the Patriots took second place with about 17% of the vote. Thanks for participating!
- The writers at PFR posted their predictions for the upcoming season, projecting division winners, playoff outcomes, and major league awards.