On this date in 1973, Bills running back O.J. Simpson rushed for a then NFL record of 250 yards in Buffalo’s 31-13 victory at New England. Of course, the former Heisman trophy winner has a very different legacy today than what anyone could have predicted 41 years ago.
While PFR is dedicated to player movement, Pigskin Links is open to pieces on all areas of the game and we’re looking for interesting reads on all things football from blogs of all sizes. If you would like to suggest your blog post (or someone else’s) for Pigskin Links, send Zach an email with the link and a brief synopsis at [email protected]. Here’s this week’s look around the football blogosphere..
- First Stop Fantasy evaluates the Jaguars going forward.
- Russell St. Report praises Jeremy Zuttah.
- Raising Zona gives a tip of the cap to Drew Stanton.
- Big Blue View has five thoughts on the Giants.
- Pride Of Detroit wonders if it’s the same old Lions or the same old negativity.
- Bleeding Green Nation is worried about Nick Foles.
- Hogs Haven has some helpful tailgaiting tips.