We’ll keep track of today’s minor moves here….
- The Bears have elevated linebacker Terrell Manning from the practice squad to the active roster, the team announced on Twitter. The move could be an indication that D.J. Williams won’t be available for Sunday’s contest with the Falcons. To make room for Manning, Chicago has waived safety Shamiel Gary.
- The Steelers have signed safety Ross Ventrone from their practice squad, reports Adam Caplan of ESPN (via Twitter). Ventrone will provide depth with Shamarko Thomas out with a hamstring injury this weekend, according to Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk. The team waived Wesley Johnson to make room for Ventrone.
- The Bills have signed safety Kenny Ladler off their practice squad, to replace guard Chris Williams who was placed on injured reserve, reports Mike Rodak of ESPN (via Twitter). Rookie fifth-round pick Cyril Richardson will replace Williams in the lineup, according to Rodak (via Twitter).
- The Seahawks have signed safety Steven Terrell off of their practice squad, reports Caplan (via Twitter). They waived defensive end Greg Scruggs to make room.
- The Titans have promoted Brett Brackett from the practice squad, reports Jim Wyatt of the Tennessean. Brackett was undrafted in 2011, and spent time with the Dolphins, Jaguars, Eagles, and Cardinals before being released this past May. In order to make room for Brackett, the team placed left tackle Michael Roos on injured reserve. Roos is scheduled for surgery next week.