The original content produced by the PFR staff during the past week:
- Luke Adams looked at the 2014 performances of 2011 first-round picks, including those who have signed contract extensions (such as Patrick Peterson and Tyron Smith), and those who have not, like Cam Newton and A.J. Green.
- Zach Links rounded up the best of the football blogs in the latest edition of Pigskin Links.
- Luke wondered which 5-1 team is the strongest contender — the Chargers beat out the Eagles and the Cowboys with nearly 50% of the vote.
- Following the stunning Percy Harvin trade, Rob DiRe asked a simple question: who won the deal? The vote is nearly split in half, as 51% of respondents believe the Jets won the trade.
- Rob also asked what Rex Ryan will be doing next season, with the implication that he isn’t long for New York. Many of you agree, as about 38% of voters think Ryan will be working as television commentator in 2015.