On this date in 1990, Houston quarterback Warren Moon became the first QB to throw for over 20,000 yards in two different leagues when he passed for 369 yards against Cincy. The Hall of Famer also passed for 21,228 yards in the Canadian Football League.
While PFR is dedicated to player movement, Pigskin Links is open to pieces on all areas of the game and we’re looking for interesting reads on all things football from blogs of all sizes. If you would like to suggest your blog post (or someone else’s) for Pigskin Links, send Zach an email with the link and a brief synopsis at [email protected]. Here’s this week’s look around the football blogosphere..
- First Stop Fantasy credits the red hot Cowboys.
- Gang Green Nation defends the Jets’ pass defense.
- Turn On The Jets dives deep into Rex Ryan‘s mess.
- Acme Packing Co. says the Packers need more from their reserves.
- The Phinsider discusses Miami’s options in the wake of Knowshon Moreno‘s injury.
- Dawgs By Nature analyzed the Browns’ snap counts on defense.