The headlines from the past week at PFR:
- The NFLPA filed a grievance asking for an immediate hearing on Adrian Peterson‘s reinstatement. The hearing will be held on Monday.
- The Chiefs and defensive lineman Allen Bailey agreed to a four-year, $25MM extension.
- The Raiders signed tackle Khalif Barnes to a one-year extension that can be worth up to $2MM.
- A decision in Ray Rice‘s appeal hearing is expected by Thanksgiving.
- 49ers – RB Alfonso Smith (link)
- Cowboys – LB Dekoda Watson (link)
- Saints -RB Brian Leonard (link) and S Jamarca Sanford (link)
Claimed Off Waivers:
- 49ers – S Jimmie Ward (link) and LB Patrick Willis (link)
- Bills – CB Leodis McKelvin (link)
- Browns – DT Phil Taylor (link)
- Cardinals – QB Carson Palmer (link)
- Chargers – CB Jason Verrett (link)
- Dolphins – T Branden Albert (link)
- Giants – RB Peyton Hillis (link)
- Jaguars – WR Allen Robinson (link)
- Seahawks – DT Brandon Mebane (link) and TE Zach Miller (link)