The headlines from the past week at PFR:
- The NFL will not relocate a team to Los Angeles for the 2015 season.
- The 49ers released defensive end Ray McDonald after he was accused of sexual assault.
- The University of Michigan offered 49ers head coach Jim Harbaugh a six-year, $48MM contract.
- The Bears opted to bench quarterback Jay Cutler, starting Jimmy Clausen in his place.
- The NFLPA formally filed a lawsuit on behalf on Vikings running back Adrian Peterson, challenging arbitrator Harold Henderson’s decision to deny Peterson’s appeal of his suspension.
- Jaguars – DT Roy Miller (four years, ~$16MM)
- Seahawks – DE Cliff Avril (four years, $28.5MM) and LB K.J. Wright (four years, $27M)
- Broncos – LB Danny Trevathan (link)
- Browns – S Tashaun Gipson (link)
- Buccaneers – DT Gerald McCoy (link)
- Chargers – LB Donald Butler (link)
- Raiders – LB Sio Moore (link)
- Texans – QB Ryan Fitzpatrick (link)
- Titans – QB Jake Locker (link)
- Washington – QB Colt McCoy (link)
Draft Early Entrants: