Here is a list of the players working out with clubs, hoping to join a roster for the season’s home stretch:
- The Jaguars worked three players, including former second-round pick Arrelious Benn, according to Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun (via Twitter). The team also worked out Tim McCornett and Chidera Uzo-Diribe.
- The Raiders worked out former Saints’ receiver Joe Morgan earlier this week, but have also looked at Vernon Kearney and Marvin McNutt, reports Wilson (via Twitter).
- The Dolphins tried out kicker Dustin Hopkins, reports Wilson (via Twitter)
- The Falcons have worked out Lavelle Westbrooks, according to Wilson (via Twitter).
- The Chiefs worked out Travis Chappalear, writes Wilson (via Twitter).
- The Vikings worked out two players, Jordan McCray and Greg Van Roten, reports Wilson (via Twitter).
- The Lions brought in Dejon Gomes for a workout, according to Wilson (via Twitter).
- The Steelers brought Ronald Patrick in for a visit, writes Wilson (via Twitter).
- Wilson doesn’t get to have all the fun, as Mike Klis of the Denver Post reports that the Broncos have worked out two defensive backs on Wednesday (via Twitter). They brought in Delvin Breaux and Jalil Carter, who played in the Canadian Football League.