The 2015 Senior Bowl will take place later this afternoon, and we should catch a glimpse of some future NFL stars. Let’s take a look at some notes regarding these prospects, including information about this year’s Heisman winner…
- Oregon quarterback Marcus Mariota has chosen Alan Zucker of Excel Sports for all off-field representation, tweets Liz Mullen of Sports Business Journal.
- The Rams are keeping an eye on East Carolina quarterback Shane Carden, writes Jim Thomas of the St.Louis Post-Dispatch.
- The Bengals haven’t drafted a bona fide left tackle in the first round since Levi Jones in 2002. That may change this year, as Geoff Hobson of Bengals.com believes the team could pursue the position early in the draft. The writer focuses on LSU’s La’el Collins as a potential target.
- The Ravens are fond of their young receivers, including Kamar Aiken, Marlon Brown and Michael Campanaro. Despite this, the organization is still doing their research on a number of wideout prospects, and Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun writes that the organization met with Auburn receiver Sammie Coates earlier this week.
- Wilson writes that the Ravens also met with Ohio State wideout Devin Smith. “It went really well,” Smith said. “They showed a lot of interest. They liked the things I did on the football field.”