The headlines from the past week at PFR:
- The Bills are expected to hire Rex Ryan as head coach, signing him to five-year deal worth $27.5MM. Buffalo is also set to bring in Greg Roman as its offensive coordinator.
- Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston will forgo his senior season and enter the 2015 NFL draft.
- Rams owner Stan Kroenke plans to build a stadium in Los Angeles, while the city of St. Louis unveiled plans for a new stadium of their own.
- The Dolphins hired Mike Tannenbaum as executive VP of football operations.
- The Bears hired Saints director of player personnel Ryan Pace as general manager.
- Washington hired ex-49ers and Seahawks executive Scot McCloughan as general manager.
- The Jets are expected to hire Texans director of college scouting Mike Maccagnan as general manager.
- The Falcons restructured their front office.
- Investigator Robert Mueller released his report of the Ray Rice case.
- The Buccaneers hired ex-Falcons play-caller Dirk Koetter to the same position.
- The Steelers and offensive coordinator Todd Haley agreed to an extension through 2016.
- Longtime Steelers defensive coordinator Dick LeBeau resigned his position.
- The Browns and offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan parted ways.
- The Giants parted ways with defensive coordinator Perry Fewell.
- Offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer left the Rams to join the University of Georgia.
- Chargers – WR Austin Pettis (link)
- Saints – RB Tim Hightower (link)
- Seahawks – DT Landon Cohen (link)
Draft Early Entrants:
- Malcom Brown, DT – Texas (link)
- Landon Collins, S – Alabama (link)
- Amari Cooper, WR – Alabama (link)
- Dorial Green-Beckham, WR – Oklahoma (link)
- Benardrick McKinney, LB – Mississippi State (link)
- Andrus Peat, T – Stanford (link)
- Shane Ray, DE – Missouri (link)
- Shaq Thompson, LB – Washington (link)
- P.J. Williams, CB – Florida State (link)
- T.J. Yeldon, RB – Alabama (link)