The 2015 NFL draft gets underway in a matter of hours, and we’ll be covering all the picks, trades, and notable rumors here at Pro Football Rumors.
As usual, ESPN and the NFL Network won’t be reporting teams’ selections before they’re announced by Roger Goodell, and this year the NFL has asked its broadcast partners – NBC, FOX, and CBS – to refrain from tipping the picks early as well, meaning reporters like Jason La Canfora of CBSSports.com may not be quite as far ahead of the TV broadcast as usual.
However, we’re still anticipating some of the picks to leak early, and assuming those leaks come from trusted reporters, we’ll have them up immediately on our site, adding them to our 2015 draft results page. So if you want to know all the picks as quickly as possible, be sure to stick to our site tonight, refreshing that draft results post early and often.
We recognize that there’s also a portion of NFL fans – and our readers – who would prefer not to know those picks before Goodell announces them on the podium, so we won’t be posting any picks to our Twitter account tonight before they’re official. If you’d rather be surprised by the TV-broadcast announcements of tonight’s picks, feel free to follow our Twitter account — we won’t be spoiling anything there, but it will still feature all the latest rumors and trade news.
In the hours before the Buccaneers are officially on the clock, we’ve got plenty of content to prepare you for tonight’s first round. Here are a few highlights:
- Our Rob DiRe published the second edition of his 2015 mock draft this morning, and there are several notable changes from the version he posted earlier in April.
- Rob has also been hard at work taking a closer look at the notable prospects at each position in this year’s draft class. Here’s a round-up of those recaps by position:
- You can check out the complete 2015 draft order by round right here. We’ve also got a breakdown of all 256 picks, sorted by team.
- Prior to free agency, we previewed the offseason for all 32 NFL teams, and each of our pieces included a section on the club’s “positions of need.” It’s safe to say that if teams didn’t address those positions in free agency, they’re likely to do so in the next couple days.
- All of the news items and rumors we’ve passed along relating to the draft over the last few days and weeks can be found on our 2015 NFL Draft category page.