We took a look at ESPN.com’s NFC mailbags earlier this morning. Let’s now shift our focus to the AFC…
- The Texans have historically made trades during the draft, so Tania Ganguli believes it’s a possibility the organization could move up this year. However, considering the depth at the position, she doesn’t think the Texans should trade up for a wideout.
- Adam Teicher writes that “cornerback is a spot to watch” for the Chiefs during the first round. While the organization would be “delighted” with Michigan State’s Trae Waynes, Teicher says Wake Forest’s Kevin Johnson or LSU’s Jalen Collins are more realistic targets.
- Despite the team’s acquisition of Brandon Marshall, Rich Cimini says it would be hard for the Jets to pass on Alabama’s Amari Cooper if the receiver’s available at the sixth pick.
- Chad Henne is entering the final year of his contract, and Michael DiRocco could envision the Jaguars re-signing the veteran quarterback following the 2015 season. The 29-year-old has compiled 27 touchdowns to 26 interceptions in his three seasons in Jacksonville.
- Mike Wells says it’s “highly unlikely” that Ahmad Bradshaw returns to the Colts. The 29-year-old certainly provided a spark during his tenure in Indy, but he only managed to play 13 games between the two seasons. Futhermore, the addition of Frank Gore would leave Bradshaw without a clear role.