As the draft approaches, many prospects will be invited to team’s local prospect days for an opportunity to display their talents. The Baltimore Sun’s Aaron Wilson has collected a bunch of those workout notes, which we’ve collected for you below…
- Florida State defensive lineman Eddie Goldman will be meeting with the Jaguars. The projected late first-round pick will also meet with a variety of other teams (Twitter link).
- Penn State safety Adrian Amos was invited to the Ravens local prospect day. He had a private workout with Chip Kelly and the Eagles earlier this week (Twitter link).
- Delaware linebacker David Mackall has also been invited to the Ravens local prospect day. The former Maryland transfer finished last season with 84 tackles, one sack, one interception, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery (Twitter link).
- Wake Forest wideout E.J. Scott was invited to the Ravens local prospect day. The fifth-year senior finished 2014 with 50 catches for 513 yards and four touchdowns (Twitter link).
- Maryland linebacker Cole Farrand was also invited to the Ravens local prospect day. The All-Big Ten honorable-mention finished last season with 118 tackles last season, one forced fumble and two fumble recoveries (Twitter link).
- Bowie State tight end Khari Lee has been invited to the Ravens local prospect day. Lee already worked out for 24 teams during his pro day (Twitter link).
- New Mexico running back Crusoe Gongbay has been invited to Washington‘s local prospect day. The senior ran for 354 yards and three touchdowns last season (Twitter link).
- Stony Brook receiver Adrian Coxson will attend Washington‘s local prospect day. The Maryland transfer previously attended the Jets and Giants local pro days (Twitter link).
- West Georgia quarterback Austin Trainor has Pro Days with the Buccaneers, Raiders and 49ers. The signal-caller went undrafted during last year’s draft (Twitter link).