Matt Miller of Bleacher Report has plenty of draft updates for us today, including a new big board, a new first-round mock, and a handful of notable tidbits he has picked up from speaking to sources around the league. Here are a few highlights from Bleacher Report’s draft expert:
- I noted last week that the Eagles appear to have genuine interest in Nelson Agholor, having been linked to him multiple times, and team sources tell Miller that Philadelphia does indeed “love” the USC wide receiver.
- While some pundits have linked the Browns to right tackles in the first round, one high-ranking Cleveland scout tells Miller that the position “isn’t a priority” for the club.
- Louisiana Tech’s Houston Bates and Cincinnati’s Jeff Luc are two college linebackers who are receiving some consideration as potential fullbacks, according to Miller.
- While West Virginia wide receiver Kevin White does have a handful of visits on his schedule, he’s the type of player who doesn’t have many question marks, which explains why teams may not want to “waste” one of their 30 visits on him, writes Miller. So far, White has only visited the Titans, though he has the Bears, Giants, Rams, and Jets coming up.
- Miller has heard from two separate teams that Minnesota tight end Maxx Williams didn’t come across well in his interviews with them. One said Williams seems “cocky [and] bored, and came off as too good for us.”