FRIDAY, 11:36am: Having officially signed and announced their undrafted free agent class, the Packers did indeed sign 17 UDFAs. However, a couple of the names on the official list are different than those initially reported.
A pair of running backs, Agnew and Maples, didn’t formally sign with the team. They were replaced on Green Bay’s list of UDFAs by two linebackers — Louisiana State’s Jermauria Rasco and Stanford’s James Vaughters.
SUNDAY, 5:02pm: The Packers have also added Miami CB Ladarius Gunter, reports Tom Silverstein of the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel (Twitter link).
1:26pm: After adding eight draft picks over the past three days, the Packers have agreed to terms with another 16 undrafted free agents. Here’s the full list, courtesy of Wes Hodkiewicz of Press-Gazette Media:
- Malcolm Agnew, RB, Southern Illinois
- Bernard Blake, CB, Colorado State
- Javess Blue, WR, Kentucky
- Ricky Collins, WR, Texas A&M-Commerce
- Adrian Coxson, WR, Stony Brook ($5K bonus, per Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun)
- John Crockett, RB, North Dakota State
- Tavarus Dantzler, OLB, Bethune-Cookman
- Fabbians Ebbele, OL, Arizona ($2K bonus, per Wilson)
- Alonzo Harris, RB, Louisiana-Lafayette ($3,500 bonus, per Wilson)
- Mitchell Henry, TE, Western Kentucky
- Lavon Hooks, DT, Mississippi
- Jimmie Hunt, WR, Missouri
- Raymond Maples, RB, Army
- Larry Pinkard, WR, Old Dominion ($3K bonus, per Wilson)
- Marcus Reed, OL, Fayetteville State
- Matt Rotheram, OL, Pittsburgh