The headlines from the past week at PFR:
- Left tackle Ryan Clady tore his ACL, forcing the Broncos to place him on injured reserve.
- Patriots quarterback Tom Brady‘s DeflateGate appeal was set for June 23.
- After he was involved in another domestic violence incident, defensive lineman Ray McDonald was released by the Bears.
- Defensive lineman Michael Bennett confirmed that he is looking for a new contract from the Seahawks.
- Follow all the latest on the Adrian Peterson/Vikings saga here.
- Browns – C Nick McDonald (link)
- Cowboys – WR A.J. Jenkins (link)
- Falcons – LB Prince Shembo (link)
- Patriots – LB Dane Fletcher (link)
- Washington – CB Tracy Porter (link)