Here are Tuesday’s minor transactions from around the NFL:
- The Titans have agreed to sign tight end Phillip Supernaw, waiving defensive tackle Lucas Vincent in a corresponding move, according to the team (via Twitter). Supernaw, who was cut by the Ravens in May, has spent time in Baltimore, Kansas City, and Houston during his NFL career.
- The Bills have signed former Patriots edge defender Michael Buchanan, waiving punter Spencer Roth to create a roster spot, tweets Vic Carucci of the Buffalo News. Buchanan didn’t see the field much after drafted by the Pats in the seventh round in 2013, but the 24-year-old made the most of his limited playing time in his rookie year, picking up a pair of sacks and recovering a fumble.
- The Colts have made a change at the back of their roster, signing undrafted free agent defensive lineman Camaron Beard and waiving cornerback Al-Hajj Shabazz, per a team release. Shabazz only lasted a few weeks with Indianapolis, having been signed by the club as a rookie free agent following the draft.
- The Falcons have added rookie linebacker Boris Anyama, who played his college ball at the University of Louisiana-Lafayette, the team announced today in a press release. The signing gets Atlanta’s roster back up to the maximum 90 players.
- The Panthers have signed defensive back Jocquel Skinner, waiving tight end Kevin Greene, tweets David Newton of ESPN.com. Skinner became a free agent after being cut by the Buccaneers in April.