The original content produced by the PFR staff during the past seven days:
- After looking at the offensive side of the ball last week, Luke Adams examined the largest 2015 cap hits among defensive players. Veterans such as Darrelle Revis, Patrick Peterson, and Mario Williams will all carry costly figures, but Panthers end Charles Johnson tops them all with a $20.02MM hit.
- Luke also asked which quarterback among Russell Wilson, Philip Rivers, and Eli Manning will sign an extension first. Currently, Wilson holds a majority of the votes with just over 50%.
- In another poll, Zach Links wondered if Jets defensive end Muhammad Wilkerson is worth $100MM, as his teammate Sheldon Richardson concluded. PFR readers overwhelmingly disagree with Richardson’s assessment, as more then 80% of voters don’t think Wilkerson should surpass $100MM.
- Check out our Extension Candidate series, where we’ve profiled contract year players such as Sam Bradford, Marshal Yanda, Kelechi Osemele, Blair Walsh, and Andrew Whitworth.
- Finally, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d take our quick survey on how to improve your Pro Football Rumors experience.