The original content and analysis produced by the PFR staff during the past seven days:
- We continued our 2015 Offseason In Review series, going over each club’s notable signings and losses, trades, draft picks, coaching changes, and more. This week, we touched on NFC East, AFC East, and AFC North clubs: Zach Links looked at the Eagles, Washington, the Cowboys, and the Patriots; Rob DiRe examined the Dolphins; and Rory Parks dove into the Ravens.
- Luke Adams posted his analysis of the largest 2015 cap hits by division, looking at the AFC South, NFC West, and AFC West this week.
- I continued to go over potential candidates for release in each division, and this week delved into the AFC North and NFC North.
- Connor Byrne examined the extension case for Bills offensive tackle Cordy Glenn, positing that Jared Veldheer‘s five-year, $35MM deal with the Cardinals could be used as a comparable.
- Following Jason Pierre-Paul‘s fireworks accident, Luke listed several contractual scenarios for the Giants and the defensive end, noting that JPP’s injury makes the situation cloudy for the franchise-tagged player.
- Zach and Luke posted several topics for discussion in this week’s Community Tailgate series, encouraging readers to post their thoughts in the comment section. The subjects covered this week: