The headlines from the past week at PFR:
- The Seahawks and quarterback Russell Wilson agreed to a four-year, $87.6MM extension. The deal, which keeps Wilson under contract through 2019, includes $31.7MM in full guarantees.
- The Seahawks also extended linebacker Bobby Wagner, inking him to a four-year deal that will keep him in Seattle through 2019. The pact is worth $43MM in total, and contains $22MM in guarantees.
- Linebacker Ryan Kerrigan signed a five-year extension with Washington that is worth $57.5MM.
- The Vikings inked kicker Blair Walsh to a four-year deal, agreeing to a pact that will pay him $14MM through 2019.
- The NFL upheld Patriots quarterback Tom Brady‘s four-game suspension, arguing that Brady destroyed his cell phone, which may have contained evidence that he was complicit in the DeflateGate scandal. Brady will challenge the decision in federal court.
- The league reduced Steelers running back Le’Veon Bell‘s suspension from three games to two.
- Bengals – Greg Little, WR (link)
- Buccaneers – Da’Quan Bowers, DE (link)
- Giants – James Jones, WR (link)
- Lions – R.J. Stanford, CB (link)
- Titans – Chase Coffman, TE (link)
- Washington – Junior Galette, LB (link)
- Bills – Chris Williams, G (link)
- Cardinals – Alfonzo Dennard, CB (link)
- Patriots – Derek Cox, CB (link)
- Saints – Brodrick Bunkley, DT (link)
- Seahawks – Tony McDaniel, DT (link)
- Seahawks – acquired CB Mohammed Seisay from the Lions in exchange for a 2016 sixth-round pick (link)
- Steelers – acquired CB Brandon Boykin from the Eagles in exchange for a conditional 2016 fifth-round pick (link)
- Pick will increase to a fourth-rounder if Boykin plays 60% of Pittsburgh’s defensive snaps.