The Kendall Hunter tour continues. On Tuesday, the Seahawks tried out the running back, as Field Yates of ESPN.com tweets. Hunter, who has seen his NFL career derailed by injuries in recent years, was removed from Sam Francisco’s injured reserve list in September with a settlement, making him a free agent. Last week, he tried out for the Jaguars, but that audition did not immediately lead to a deal.
Here’s a roundup of Tuesday’s notable workouts from around the NFL:
- The Colts tried out nose tackle Barry Cofield, according to Yates (on Twitter). He adds that tight end Joseph Fauria worked out for the Chiefs and Patriots while running back Dri Archer auditioned for the Jets.
- The Bears hosted a few players for workouts, per Jeff Dickerson of ESPN.com (on Twitter), linebacker Xzavier Dickson, defensive end Tyre Glasper, linebacker Danny Mason, and linebacker Mike McAdoo.
- Wide receiver Tandon Doss was among players Jets tried out today, as Brian Costello of the New York Post tweets.
- The Falcons worked out cornerbacks Marc Anthony and Keon Lyn, according to Aaron Wilson of The Houston Chronicle (on Twitter).
- The Raiders worked out center Adam Gettis, Wilson tweets.
- The 49ers worked out former Texas offensive tackle Donald Hawkins, Wilson tweets.
- The Titans tried out Damarr Aultman, McLeod Bethel-Thompson, Alan Bonner, Antwan Goodley, Colin Lockett, Dustin Vaughan, Wilson tweets.
- The Eagles auditioned eight players on Monday, including wide receiver Corey Washington, safety Brandian Ross, defensive end Brian Mihalik, linebacker Jordan DeWalt-Ondijo, linebacker Brandon Hepburn, defensive tackle Toby Johnson, cornerback Trovon Reed, and cornerback Robert Steeples, per Adam Caplan of ESPN.com (Twitter links).
- The Saints worked out running back Bronson Hill and defensive end Phillip Hunt, Wilson tweets.