A quick look at the latest college players who will head for the 2016 NFL Draft:
- Indiana defensive tackle Darius Latham has declared, according to Fox Sports’ Bruce Feldman (Twitter link).
- Auburn defensive lineman Carl Lawson will enter the draft, per Tony Pauline of DraftInsider.net (Twitter link).
- UCLA running back Paul Perkins announced his draft intentions via Twitter.
- Fellow Baylor teammates expect defensive tackle Andrew Billings and cornerback Xavien Howard to depart school in favor of the draft, Pauline tweets.
- Marshall defensive back Corey Tindal also tweeted that he will enter the draft.
- San Diego State cornerback Damontae Kazee announced that he’s headed for the pros, Kirk Kenney of the San Diego Union-Tribune writes.
- San Jose State defensive back Cleveland Wallace III joined International Sports Agency (Twitter link).