Here at Pro Football Rumors, we deliver up-to-the-minute news on NFL transactions and high-quality original analysis. Each week, we also feature some of the best blog articles from around the web in our regular feature, Pigskin Links.
We’re looking for interesting reads on all things football from blogs of all sizes. While PFR is dedicated to player movement, Pigskin Links is open to pieces on all areas of the game. If you would like to suggest your blog post (or someone else’s) for Pigskin Links, send us an email with the link and a brief synopsis at [email protected].
Here’s this week’s look around the football blogosphere:
- Spunkmeyer On Sports has an NFL wish list in time for the holidays.
- Today’s Pigskin says it’s too late for DeVante Parker to impact the Dolphins‘ season.
- Cat Scratch Reader explains why the Panthers‘ look poised for an excellent five-year run.
- Total Sports Live likes the strides being made by Eagles DB Eric Rowe.
- Stampede Blue looks ahead to a crucial month for the Colts.
- The Falcoholic breaks down a disappointing Falcons run defense.
- Sports Central turned in their Week 14 predictions.
- NFL Spin Zone identifies some sleepers for the fantasy playoffs.
- Wayniac Nation has start-’em and sit-’em tips for Week 14.
- Mile High Report wonders if Britton Colquitt is hurting the Broncos.