Arian Foster won’t be signing with anyone, anytime soon, Jason Cole of Bleacher Report (on Twitter) hears. The veteran tailback is looking to get completely healthy before he signs, which could mean late May or June. Foster will visit the Dolphins on Tuesday, but it’ll be a while before he puts pen to paper with the Fins or any other squad.
Here’s a look at the AFC:
- The Raiders probably won’t make any more major expenditures, as Scott Bair of CSNBayArea.com writes. “I’m never done,” Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie said last week on SiriusXM NFL Radio. “With all that money, we’re probably done with that big spending, yes, but there’s always ways to improve your roster. It doesn’t have to be a whole lot of big money players.”
- The Browns visited today with Memphis quarterback Paxton Lynch & Baylor wide receiver Corey Coleman, according to Tony Grossi of ESPN.com (on Twitter).
- The Titans are set to host Florida safety Keanu Neal on a visit, according to Terry McCormick of TitanInsider.com. Neal, who averaged nearly nine tackles per contest in 2015, could be in consideration for the team’s pick at No. 33 overall.
- The Broncos are hosting LSU cornerback Rashard Robinson and Vanderbilt linebacker Stephen Weatherly on visits today, according to Mike Klis of 9NEWS (on Twitter).
- Illinois State running back Marshaun Coprich worked out privately for the Colts on Monday, a source tells Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle (on Twitter).
- The Patriots have gathered a ton of intel on Navy quarterback Keenan Reynolds, Tom E. Curran of CSNNE.com writes. The Annapolis star set the NCAA record for touchdowns with 88 and has drawn comparisons to Julian Edelman.