Here are some specific details on contracts that have been agreed upon or signed within the last several days:
- Robert Griffin III, QB (Browns): Two years, $15MM. $6.75MM guaranteed. $3.5MM signing bonus. $750K annually in per-game roster bonuses. Base salaries of $3.5MM (guaranteed) and $6MM. $750K roster bonus on third day of 2017 league year. Up to $3.5MM in annual incentives based on playing time, yards, and passer rating (Twitter links via Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle and Tom Pelissero of USA Today).
- Steve McLendon, DT (Jets): Three years, $10.5MM. $4MM guaranteed. $2.25MM signing bonus. $250K option bonus after 2017 season. $250K annually in per-game roster bonuses in 2017 and 2018. $750K escalator (Links via Rich Cimini of ESPN.com and Wilson).
- Alfred Morris, RB (Cowboys): Two years, $3.5MM. $1.8MM fully guaranteed. $1MM signing bonus. Can be worth up to $5.5MM with incentives/escalator. $500K in per-game roster bonuses in 2017. $1MM rushing-yard escalator for 2017. Threshold for incentives begins at 1,000 yards (Twitter links via Todd Archer of ESPN.com, Pelissero, and Wilson).
- Daryl Smith, LB (Buccaneers): One year, $2.5MM. $2MM guaranteed. $650K signing bonus. $500K in per-game roster bonuses (Twitter link via Greg Auman of the Tampa Bay Times).
- Taylor Mays, S (Bengals): One year, $840K. $25K signing bonus. $35K October 10th 53-man roster bonus (following suspension). $40K playing-time incentive (Twitter link via Wilson).