Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle has several details on a handful of the latest contracts to be agreed upon or signed from around the NFL. Let’s dive in and check out the specifics….
- Reggie Nelson, S (Raiders): Two years, $8.5MM. $4MM guaranteed. $2MM roster bonus due next Friday. Salaries of $2MM (guaranteed) and $2.75MM. $1.25MM roster bonus due on third day of 2017 league year (becomes guaranteed if Nelson plays 65% of Raiders’ defensive snaps in 2016). Annual $250K workout bonus. Up to $1.75MM annually in incentives for INTs, playing time, and Pro Bowl (Twitter links).
- Will Johnson, FB (Giants): Two years, $2.3MM. $400K signing bonus. $100K of $800K 2016 salary is guaranteed. $100K roster bonus due on third day of 2017 league year. Up to $600K in incentives for playing time, receptions, and Pro Bowl (Twitter links).
- Ted Larsen, OL (Bears): One year, $1.65MM. $350K signing bonus. Up to $200K in per-game roster bonuses. $50K workout bonus. Up to $750K in playing time incentives (Twitter link).
- Stevan Ridley, RB (Lions): One year, minimum salary benefit. $50K signing bonus. $30K workout bonus. $200K of $760K base salary is guaranteed (Twitter link).
- Sterling Moore, CB (Bills): One year, minimum salary benefit. $80K signing bonus (Twitter link).