The Titans will meet with Florida State defensive back Jalen Ramsey on Monday, as John Glennon of The Tennessean writes. Ramsey, who can play both corner and safety, is widely considered to be one of the top talents in this year’s class and the Titans are giving real thought to taking him first overall. The Titans’ secondary could certainly use the help after a rough showing last season.
Here’s more from the AFC and NFC South:
- Atlanta native Myles Jack is visiting with the Falcons today, as Adam Schefter of ESPN.com tweets. Jack’s former defensive coordinator at UCLA, Jeff Ulbrich, is now the Falcons’ linebackers coach. The Falcons currently own the No. 17 overall pick in the 2016 draft.
- Clemson defensive end Shaq Lawson is on a pre-draft visit with the Panthers today, as Ian Rapoport of NFL.com tweets. Carolina worked out Lawson and two other Clemson defenders roughly two weeks ago and the DE was said to have had a “fantastic” workout. Carolina has the No. 30 overall pick, so they may have to trade up if they want to land Lawson.
- Notre Dame running back C.J. Prosise visited the Texans, according to a source who spoke with Aaron Wilson of The Houston Chronicle (via Twitter).
- UCLA offensive lineman Caleb Benenoch will visit the Texans for their local prospect day, Aaron Wilson of The Houston Chronicle tweets.
- Penn State defensive end Carl Nassib had a pre-draft visit with the Buccaneers on Wednesday, Ian Rapoport of NFL.com tweets. Nassib was the Big 10 defensive player of the year in 2015.