- After the Rams picked Jared Goff with the first overall pick, and the Eagles selected Carson Wentz No. 2 overall, Laremy Tunsil‘s fall to No. 13 following a social media snafu became arguably the biggest story of the weekend. Other headlines included the Titans trading back up to No. 8 for offensive tackle Jack Conklin, the Broncos moving up to select quarterback Paxton Lynch, and the Cowboys reportedly considering trades up to acquire a long-term franchise QB. We’ve posted the complete results of the draft both by round and by team, and you can follow all the weekend’s news by visiting our 2016 NFL Draft page.
- An appeals court reinstated Patriots quarterback Tom Brady‘s four-game suspension — Brady is said to be mulling oer options with his legal team.
- Sam Bradford has requested a trade out of Philadelphia, but the Eagles are unlikely to honor his demand.
- Dolphins safety Reshad Jones is holding out in the hopes of landing an extension.
- The Raiders seem to be one step closer to relocating to Las Vegas.
- Bears – Brian Hoyer, QB (link)
- Broncos – Garrett Graham, TE (link)
- Chiefs – Mike Williams, WR (link)
2017 Fifth-Year Options: