A look back at PFR’s biggest stories of the last week..
- The Dolphins signed Cameron Wake to a two-year extension. The deal is worth $15MM over two years with $10MM in fully guaranteed money.
- Guard Matt Slauson was deciding between the Bills and Chargers last week and he ultimately went with the better weather. San Diego signed Slauson to a two-year deal with the hope that he can bolster their offensive line, which placed dead last in the NFL in 2015.
- Cordy Glenn has a massive new deal with the Bills. Ditto for the Saints and tackle Terron Armstead.
- Tight end Delanie Walker inked a deal with the Titans that will keep him in place beyond 2016. Walker, 31, enjoyed a career year and earned his first Pro Bowl berth in 2015, his 10th NFL season.
- The Seahawks officially placed Marshawn Lynch on the reserve/retired list.
- Last week marked the deadline for teams to decide on fifth-year options for players taken in the first round of the 2013 draft. Click here for a full rundown on all 32 players.
- Many of the players taken in last week’s draft have already signed their rookie contracts. Click here for a team-by-team breakdown.