Clark, a 6-foot-3, 314-pounder from UCLA, became the 27th selection in the draft after racking up 73 tackles and 5.5 sacks en route to third-team All-America honors last season. During his three-year career with the Bruins, Clark amassed 159 tackles (20 for loss) and 6.5 sacks.
According to figures from Over the Cap, Clark is in line for a four-year deal worth up to $9.36MM, including a signing bonus in excess of $5MM. His pact also includes the customary fifth-year option for first-round picks. Now that Clark has put pen to paper, the Chargers’ Joey Bosa, the Jets’ Derron Lee, the Texans’ Will Fuller and the 49ers’ Joshua Garnett are the only first-rounders who haven’t signed their rookie deals.
Here is the complete rundown of the Packers’ 2016 rookie class:
- 1-27: Kenny Clark, DL (UCLA)
- 2-48: Jason Spriggs, T (Indiana)
- 3-88: Kyler Fackrell, LB (Utah State)
- 4-131: Blake Martinez, LB (Stanford)
- 4-137: Dean Lowry, DL (Northwestern)
- 5-163: Trevor Davis, WR (California)
- 6-200: Kyle Murphy, OL (Stanford)
Photo courtesy of USA Today Sports Images.