The original content and analysis produced the PFR staff during the past week:
- In PFR’s new series The Beat, Zach Links is conducting interviews with beat writers, columnists, and TV personalities about the team that they cover. Zach spoke with four writers this week:
- Greg Auman of the Tampa Bay Times discussed the Buccaneers, Doug Martin, Dirk Koetter, Austin Seferian-Jenkins, and Miko/Brent Grimes.
- Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald talked about the Dolphins, Dion Jordan, Arian Foster, Ryan Tannehill, and Adam Gase.
- Darren Wolfson of 5 Eyewitness News and 1500 ESPN explored the Vikings, Harrison Smith, Laquon Treadwell, Mackensie Alexander, and Cordarrelle Patterson.
- Vic Carucci of the Buffalo News touched on the Bills, Tyrod Taylor, Stephon Gilmore, and Fred Jackson.
- PFR has continued to go over each team’s rookie class with the assistance of scouting guru Dave-Te Thomas, who has served as a consultant to NFL teams for multiple decades. Dave covered two clubs last week:
- Meanwhile, PFR has continued to look back at the offseasons for all 32 clubs, examining the major signings, departures, trades, and other notable offseason events for each team. We covered two clubs over the past week:
- Zach rounded up the best of the football blogs in the latest edition of Pigskin Links.