Today’s minor moves:
- The Chargers have officially placed tight end Jeff Cumberland on injured reserve after he tore his Achilles last week, the club announced today. To fill out their roster, San Diego agreed to sign defensive back Michael Lee.
- The Jets have moved wide receiver Titus Davis from the exempt/left squad list to the reserve/retired list, according to Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle (Twitter link). Jets head coach Todd Bowles said earlier this month that Davis had opted to retire.
- The Broncos have waived former Colorado State guard Sam Carlson, Mike Klis of 9NEWS tweets. Carlson was removevd from the roster in order to create a spot for Henry Melton, who was signed yesterday.
- The Buccaneers announced that they have signed tackle Kyler Kerbyson and waived/injured tackle Kelby Johnson. Kerbyson, an undrafted free agent out of Tennessee, was waived by the Patriots earlier this month. The Buccaneers also waived linebacker Cassanova McKinzy.
- The Eagles have waived linebacker Deontae Skinner, the club announced. Skinner appeared in seven games for Philadelphia last year, but his roster spot will now go to veteran ‘backer Stephen Tulloch.
- The Patriots have waived rookie cornerback V’Angelo Bentley, per a team announcement.
- The Packers announced that they’ve released offensive lineman Matt Rotheram and long snapper Jesse Schmitt from their injured reserve list.
- The Colts have signed wide receiver Justin Berger and waived fellow pass-catchers Andrew Opoku and Marcus Leak, the team announced.