The original analysis and content produced by the PFR staff during the past week:
- In PFR’s new series The Beat, Zach Links is conducting interviews with beat writers, columnists, and TV personalities about the team that they cover. Zach spoke with two writers last week:
- Bob Condotta of the Seattle Times discussed the Seahawks, Marshawn Lynch, Pete Carroll and John Schneider‘s dual extensions, Michael Bennett‘s contract, and Doug Baldwin‘s long-term deal.
- Justin Rogers of the Detroit News chatted about the Lions, Marvin Jones, Anquan Boldin, Taylor Decker, Jim Caldwell‘s hot seat, and Ezekiel Ansah‘s contract status.
- PFR has continued to go over each team’s rookie class with the assistance of scouting guru Dave-Te Thomas, who has served as a consultant to NFL teams for multiple decades. Dave covered four clubs last week:
- In the latest entry in our Offseason in Review series, PFR examined the Dolphins‘ moves over the last few months, which included rescinding the franchise tag on Olivier Vernon, drafting offensive tackle Laremy Tunsil, and signing veterans such as Mario Williams, Arian Foster, Isa Abdul-Quddus, and, just last week, Chris Culliver.
- Zach rounded up the best of the football blogs in the latest edition of Pigskin Links.