Some assorted contract details from the around the NFL:
- Earl Thomas, S (Ravens): Four years, $55MM, $32MM guaranteed. $20MM signing bonus. Base salaries: $2MM, fully guaranteed (2019), $10MM, fully guaranteed (2020), $11MM (2021), $12MM (2022). Contract notes via Pro Football Talk’s Mike Florio.
- Anthony Barr, LB (Vikings): Five years, $67.5MM, $33MM guaranteed. $13MM signing bonus. $39MM through first three years of deal. Twitter link via Manish Mehta of New York Daily News.
- Adrian Peterson, RB (Redskins): Two years, $8MM. $1.5MM signing bonus. Base salaries: $1.03MM (2019), $2.25MM (2020). $1.5MM in incentives per season. ESPN link via John Keim.
- Cole Beasley, WR (Bills): Four years, $29MM. $10.7MM guaranteed, $6MM signing bonus. Base salaries: $2.2MM (2019), $4.4MM (2020), $4.7MM (2021), $4.9MM (2022). Contract details via Mike Florio of ProFootballTalk.com.
- Darryl Roberts, CB (Jets): Re-signed. Three years, $18MM. $18MM is maximum value, with game-day roster bonuses (no incentives or escalators). Twitter link via Mehta.