With injuries piling up and rosters changing, a number of players have had workouts with various teams in anticipation of week four action.
Here are some of the players who have had workouts with teams recently:
- Free agent linebacker Steve Beauharnais worked out for the Chargers today, a source tells Field Yates of ESPN.com (on Twitter). The linebacker has worked out for six clubs since being waived by the Patriots, including an audition for the Bucs yesterday.
- The Ravens worked out cornerback Jalil Brown, reports Adam Caplan of ESPN (via Twitter). Brown has formerly played for the Dolphins and the Chiefs. They also worked out two former Bears’ tight ends, Kellen Davis and Matthew Mulligan, reports Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune (via Twitter).
- The Seahawks worked out M.D. Jennings, Tommie Campbell, R.J. Stanford and Jerome Murphy, reports Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun (via Twitter).
- The Panthers worked out Marcus Davis, LaDon Hudson, and Willie Snead, reports Wilson (via Twitter).
- The Vikings worked out running back Dion Lewis, tight ends Jake Stoneburner and Ryan Otten, and quarterback McLeod Bethel-Thompson reports Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk.