Here are an assortment of moves on this Monday afternoon…
- The Jaguars have announced the signing of sixth-round pick Luke Bowanko, according to the team’s Twitter account. His signing bonus will be worth $94,052, tweets Ryan O’Halloran of the Florida Times-Union.
- The Panthers have signed punter Jordan Gay and cut offensive linemen Travis Bond, Michael Jasper and Phillipkeith Manley, according to the team’s Twitter account. Gay was waived by the Giants last week.
- The Broncos have signed a trio of players, according to Aaron Wilson of The Baltimore Sun (via Twitter): Charles Mitchell, Chase Vaughn and Greg Hardin. Mitchell is a former draft pick of the Falcons and Vaughn has been in the UFL since 2010. Hardin was announced as an undrafted free agent signee last week.
- The Broncos also waived injured defensive end John Youboty, according to Lindsay Jones of USA Today (via Twitter). The former practice squad participant suffered an achilles injury and is expected to be placed on the IR after clearing waivers.
- The Bears have released running back Willie Carter, writes ESPN.com’s Michael C. Wright.
- Jerry Rice Jr. will join the 49ers for the rookie minicamp, the player announced on his twitter. The son of legendary receiver Jerry Rice will be a non-roster player, writes Matt Maiocco of CSNBayArea.com.