Here are the latest draft-related updates from around the NFL:
- The Buccaneers are undaunted by Florida State quarterback’s Jameis Winston’s latest legal problems, according to Roy Cummings of the Tampa Tribune (Twitter link). Cummings believes Winston will be the Bucs’ choice at No. 1 overall.
- The Raiders worked out Clemson pass rusher Vic Beasley on Friday, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL.com (Twitter link). Oakland sent a four-man contingent headed by defensive coordinator Ken Norton Jr. to observe Beasley, who is Clemson’s all-time sacks leader and a candidate to be the Raiders’ first-round pick (fourth overall).
- Beasley might not make it to Oakland’s pick, as the Jaguars – who own No. 3 overall – had defensive line coach Todd Wash follow up with the 22-year-old, Rapoport tweeted. Jacksonville worked out Beasley earlier this month.
- Georgia running back Todd Gurley will visit the Patriots next week, reports Mike Giardi of CSNNE.com. Gurley is a potential fit for the Patriots in the first round, in which they hold the 32nd overall selection.
- TCU linebacker Paul Dawson has visited the 49ers and Chiefs and had a private workout with the Falcons, writes Aaron Wilson of the National Football Post. He also met with the Rams and Saints at his Pro Day workout.