Roughly 4% of this year’s draft picks have yet to sign their rookie contracts, as shown in PFR’s tracker. So far, 243 of this year’s 254 selections have inked their deals.
Here’s the complete breakdown, sorted by round:
First Round (5)
- 49ers, 1-2: Nick Bosa, DE (Ohio State)
- Jets, 1-3: Quinnen Williams, DT (Alabama)
- Buccaneers, 1-5: Devin White, LB (LSU)
- Giants, 1-6: Daniel Jones, QB (Duke)
- Panthers, 1-16: Brian Burns, DE (Florida State)
Second Round (3)
- 49ers, 2-36: Deebo Samuel, WR (South Carolina)
- Broncos, 2-41: Dalton Risner, T (Kansas State)
- Broncos, 2-42: Drew Lock, QB (Missouri)
Third Round (2)
Seventh Round (1)
- Vikings, 7-250: Austin Cutting, LS (Air Force)
As expected, the first round (five) leads the way in stragglers. First-round picks tend to have the most leverage, which means agents will often haggle on issues such as offset language. Cutting, meanwhile, is now allowed to defer his military service while he plays professional football.