Today’s draft news..
- Florida State offensive guard Tre Jackson told Rhett Lewis of NFL Network (on Twitter) that he’s had extended conversations with the Patriots and has a visit scheduled with them on April 12th. If the Patriots select Jackson, it would reunite him with center Bryan Stork, Mike Reiss of ESPNBoston.com (on Twitter) notes. Stork was a former FSU notable and was a Pats fourth-round pick last year.
- A source tells Aaron Wilson of the National Football Post (on Twitter) that Oklahoma offensive tackle Daryl Williams is visiting the Titans today. The former four-star recruit was an All-Big 12 selection last season.
- Boston College linebacker Josh Keyes worked out for the Falcons and Buccaneers, a league source tells Aaron Wilson of the National Football Post. The 6-foot-2, 230-pounder started every game last season at strongside linebacker and was named third-team All-Atlantic Coast Conference as he recorded 63 tackles, 11.5 for losses and four sacks.
- Memphis cornerback Bobby McCain had a private meeting with the Buccaneers, league sources tell Wilson. McCain previously had private workouts with the Patriots and Colts. The All-Conference USA selection is projected as a late-round draft pick.
- FAU safety Damien Parms has pre-draft visits lined up with the Raiders and Cardinals, according to James Walker of ESPN.com (via Twitter).