Jacoby Jones has re-signed with the Ravens, on a modest four-year deal worth up to $12MM, reports Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun (via Twitter). The deal includes a $3.5MM signing bonus, with no other money guaranteed.
Here are more details on contracts signed for players by AFC teams this week:
- Details on Steve Smith‘s deal with the Ravens were released earlier, but Wilson adds that his base salary for 2014 will only be $1MM, and will increase to $3MM for 2015 and 2016 (via Twitter).
- While Vontae Davis‘ contract with the Colts was originally reported as including $20MM guaranteed, according to OverTheCap.com only $15MM is fully guaranteed, with an additional $5MM partially guaranteed.
- Jason Babin‘s contract with the Jaguars will be a three-year deal worth $8.275MM, reports Tom Pelissero of USA Today Sports (via Twitter). The contract is very incentive based (via Twitter).
- Brandon Ghee signed a two-year deal with the Chargers, worth $1.65MM, reports Wilson (via Twitter). The deal includes a $230,000 signing bonus.
- Richard Marshall‘s deal to re-sign with the Chargers is a one-year deal worth $855,000, reports Pelissero (via Twitter). The deal contains no guaranteed money.
- Husain Abdullah‘s new deal with the Chiefs contains a $750,000 signing bonus, according to Terez Paylor of the Kansas City Star (via Twitter).