The original content produced by the PFR staff during the past week:
- We continued our Offseason in Review series, as Rory Parks covered the Lions, David Kipke covered the Packers, and Zach Links evaluated the Bears and the Redskins.
- Prior to Jimmy Graham‘s new deal with the Saints, Luke Adams took a look at the potential outcomes for the tight end.
- In our latest Free Agent Stock Watch piece, Rory profiled receiver Santonio Holmes, who is still looking for a job after being released by the Jets in March.
- Zach rounded up the best of the football blogs in the latest edition of Pigskin Links.
- Our Extension Candidate series plugged along, as Luke examined the case for 49ers receiver Michael Crabtree.
- Alex Boone and Vernon Davis are both unhappy with their current contracts, and Crabtree and Mike Iupati are among the other 49ers who could be searching for new deals. With that in mind, Zach asked which Niners will get extensions. Thanks for voting!
- I spoke with Chris Kluwe‘s lawyer, Clayton Halunen, as the former punter prepares his lawsuit against the Vikings following his 2012 release.