Already today, we’ve passed along word on practice squad signings and cuts made by the Buccaneers and Lions. Here are the rest of Tuesday’s practice squad transactions from around the NFL, with the latest updates added to the list throughout the day:
- According to the NFL transaction report, the Chargers added cornerback Richard Crawford to their practice squad, according to Eric Williams of ESPN.com (on Twitter). San Diego waived Crawford from the active roster late last week.
- The Colts have signed defensive tackle Kelcy Quarles to their practice squad, according to Aaron Wilson of the National Football Post (on Twitter). Quarles, 22, was released by the Colts yesterday to make room for linebacker Victor Butler. The Colts’ practice squad is currently full, so another move should be on the way.
- Although he auditioned for the Cardinals today, running back Kapri Bibbs will return to Denver and be added to the Broncos‘ practice squad, reports Troy Renck of the Denver Post.
- Linebacker Keith Pough, who was released to make room for Josh Gordon the Browns‘ roster, has been re-signed to the club’s practice squad, replacing wide receiver L’Damian Washington, tweets Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun.
- The Cardinals released tackle Kelvin Palmer from their practice squad today, creating an opening on the unit, according to Josh Weinfuss of ESPN.com (via Twitter).
- The Texans cut a tackle of their own, removing Chris Martin from their taxi squad, tweets Brian T. Smith of the Houston Chronicle.
- After being released from the Falcons‘ active roster, receiver Freddie Martino cleared waivers and joined the team’s practice squad, replacing wideout Ryan Spadola, per ESPN.com’s Vaughn McClure (via Twitter).
- Former Patriots linebacker Ja’Gared Davis has signed with the Chiefs‘ practice squad, tweets Mike Reiss of ESPN.com. Kansas City had been carrying nine players on its squad, so Davis fills that 10th and final spot, and no corresponding move is necessary.
- In addition to confirming the addition of wide receiver and return man Griff Whalen to their practice squad, the Colts announced today that they’ve signed Jeff Demps to the unit, releasing running back Michael Hill to make room. Demps, a former Olympic sprinter, is also listed as a running back by Indianapolis.
- You can find the up-to-date list of all 32 practice squad rosters right here.