The headlines from the past week at PFR:
- Vikings running back Adrian Peterson is expected to be reinstated, but he has been to the commissioner’s exempt list for the time being.
- Following the Peterson ruling, Panthers defensive end Greg Hardy will seek immediate reinstatement.
- Quarterback Peyton Manning is working on a restructured deal with the Broncos.
- The Cowboys will place the franchise tag on receiver Dez Bryant.
- Receiver Vincent Jackson will remain with the Buccaneers.
- Bengals – DE Robert Geathers and WR Greg Little (link)
- Cardinals – DL Darnell Dockett (link) and WR Ted Ginn Jr. (link)
- Chiefs – TE Anthony Fasano (link)
- Dolphins – WR Brandon Gibson (link) and WR Brian Hartline (link)
- Eagles – G Todd Herremans (link)
- Falcons – G Justin Blalock (link), WR Harry Douglas (link), RB Steven Jackson (link), and LB Jonathan Massaquoi (link)
- Giants – RB Peyton Hillis (link) and DE Mathias Kiwanuka (link)
- Jaguars – CB Will Blackmon (link)
- Lions – RB Reggie Bush (link)
- Packers – LB A.J. Hawk (link)
- Panthers – RB DeAngelo Williams (link)
- Raiders – S Tyvon Branch (link)
- Rams – DT Kendall Langford (link)
- Ravens – DL Chris Canty (link) and WR Jacoby Jones (link)
- Vikings – G Charlie Johnson (link)
- Washington – DE Stephen Bowen (link) and DT Barry Cofield (link)
- Cardinals – HC Bruce Arians and GM Steve Keim (link)
- Colts – QB Matt Hasselbeck (link)
- Falcons – K Matt Bryant (link), FB Patrick DiMarco and DE Cliff Matthews (link)